• Marriage Counseling/Couples Therapy
• Relationship Issues
• Parenting Education and Support
• Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
• Life Change and Transition Issues
• Grief and Loss Counseling
• Phone or Online Therapy
• Job Stress and Career Change
• Stress Management
• Divorce Concerns
• Personal Growth and Evolution
• Holistic/Conscious Exploration & Spiritual Therapy
Sessions are 50 minutes. Please call the office at 541-410-5343 to inquire about fees.
As an out-of-network provider, I can provide you with a receipt in the form of a super bill that you can use to submit to your insurance should you choose to seek reimbursement. If you would like to seek reimbursement from your insurance company, please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance and asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, Check, and all major Credit Cards are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of the session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.